Google+ All that Fascination: Liebster Award

sabato 19 aprile 2014

Liebster Award


Liebster Awards is an award aimed to give visibility to blogs with less than 200 followers. I was nominated by the lovely Jaqueline from Sail Away to Neverland and I'm very thankful for that! 
The rules are simple, all you have to do is:
  • relink the blogger that nominated you
  • post 11 random facts about you
  • answer to the 11 questions chosen by the blogger that nominated you
  • nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and choose 11 questions to ask them
  • let the nominees know that you have chosen them.
Let's start with 11 random facts about me:
  1. I am chocolate addicted
  2. I love black and white movies
  3. I love dogs and I have one, a 12 years old Norwich Terrier named Sunny
  4. I am seriously afraid of spiders
  5. I have a younger sister and she is my best friend
  6. I am a huge fan of Game of Thrones, I've read all the books and I love the Tv show, my support goes to the Stark family!!
  7. I don't have any tatto but I'm thinking about getting one soon
  8. I have a degree in economic and international finance
  9. My favorite ice cream flavor is pistachio
  10. I love sushi
  11. When I was a kid I wanted to become an archeologist because of Indiana Jones, I loved all the movies of the serie (I still do!), I used to know every single line of them and I had a crush on Harrison Ford.
Now, I'm going to answers to Jaqueline's questions:
  1. What are your top 3 make up products? Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, Nars deep throat blush, Dior Show Extase mascara
  2. Flats or heels? It depends, but I would say that most of the time I'm more comfortable when I wear flats
  3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be? Probably my Ash biker boots!
  4. What is your favorite make up brand? I think Chanel
  5. What is one clothing store you cannot live without? I don't know, maybe a little store in my city called Frame 'in, they sell the most cute dresses!
  6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? I'd say Los Angeles, even if I've never been there!
  7. Which item is the biggest waist of money in your closet? Probably a pair of shoes by Miu Miu, expensive and extremely uncomfortable!
  8. What is your all time favorite movie? This is a tough question for me, I love cinema and I watch a lot of movies, so, choosing only one it's very hard...maybe the Godfather part II.
  9. If you had $ 1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up? Probably clothes
  10. What is your favorite perfume? At the moment, le Petite Robe Noir Couture by Guerlain
  11. What is one advice you would give to your 12 year-old self? I would tell her not to care about what other people think about what you do, what you think or who you are...haters gonna hate, but you shouldn't give a damn!
Here are the blog I'd like to nominate:

Something Iaia's
Ariel make up
Pearls Lipstick and Chocolate
Ere K.'s Beauty Shelf
Trilli Vs Skinki
Calendula e Camomilla
Make up, bellezza e non solo
This is me
Maquillicious

My questions for them are:

  1. Which make up product you couldn't live without?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What is your best quality?
  4. What is your biggest weakness?
  5. What is your dreamy job?
  6. If you could choose a different era to live in, what would it be?
  7. Dogs or cats?
  8. Lipsticks or lip glosses?
  9. Why did you decide to start blogging?
  10. Is there anything in your life that you'd like to change?
  11. Is there a place in the world you wish you could visit soon or later?
Fede



Liebster Award è un premio pensato per dare risalto a blog con meno di 200 followers. Il mio blog è stato nominato dalla dolcissima Jaqueline di Sail Away to Neverland, che ringrazio infinitamente.
Le regole per partecipare sono molto semplici, tutto ciò che bisogna fare è:
  • ringraziare e linkare il bolg che ti ha nominato
  • postare 11 fatti casuali su di te
  • rispondere alle 11 domande proposte dal blog che ti ha nominato
  • nominare 11 blog con meno di 200 followers e scegliere 11 domande da porre loro
  • far sapere ai nominati di essere stati scelti
Iniziamo con 11 fatti che mi riguardano:
  1. Sono cioccolato-dipendente
  2. Adoro i film in bianco e nero
  3. Amo i cani a ne ho uno, un Norwich Terrier di 12 anni che si chiama Sunny
  4. Sono terrorizzata dai ragni
  5. Ho una sorella minore che è anche la mia migliore amica
  6. Sono una grandissima fan del Trono di Spade, ho letto tutti i libri e adoro la serie TV; tifo per gli Stark!!
  7. Non ho alcun tatuaggio, ma penso che andrò presto a farne uno!
  8. Sono laureata in Economia e Finanza Internazionale
  9. Il mio gusto di gelato preferito è il pistacchio
  10. Adoro il sushi
  11. Quando ero piccola sognavo di diventare un'archeologa per via di Indiana Jones, adoravo i film della serie (li adoro ancora!), conoscevo tutte le battute a memoria e mi ero presa una cotta per Harrison Ford!
Le mie risposte alle domande di Jaqueline:
  1. Quali sono i tuoi 3 prodotti di make up preferiti? il fondotinta Vitalumiere Aqua di Chanel, il blush Deep Throat di Nars e il mascara Diorshow Extase di Dior
  2. Tacchi o scarpe basse? Dipende, ma generalmente mi sento più comoda con scarpe basse
  3. Se potessi indossare un solo paio di scarpe per il resto della tua vita, quale sarebbe? Probabilmente i miei biker boots di Ash
  4. Qual è la tua marca di trucchi preferita? Chanel
  5. Qual è un negozio d'abbigliamento senza il quale non potresti vivere? Credo un piccolo negozio nella mia città che si chiama Frame 'in, vende degli abiti stupendi
  6. Se potessi vivere in qualunque posto al mondo, dove sarebbe? Credo Los Angeles, anche se non ci sono mai stata
  7. Quale capo del tuo armadio costituisce il più grande spreco di soldi? Un paio di scarpe di Miu Miu, costose e scomodissime
  8. Qual è il tuo film preferito di sempre? Per me è molto difficile rispondere a questa domande, perché sono appassionata di cinema da sempre e guardo moltissimi film...non saprei, forse Il Padrino parte II.
  9. Se avessi a disposizione $ 1000 da spendere, li spenderesti in abiti o make up? Probabilmente abiti
  10. Qual è il tuo profumo preferito? Al momento Le Petite Robe Noir Couture di Guerlain
  11. Quale consiglio daresti alle te stessa 12enne? Le direi do non badare a quello che la gente pensa di quello che fai o dici o di che tipo di persona sei...ci saranno sempre persone che penseranno male di te ma fregatene e sii te stessa!
Questi sono i blog che voglio nominare


Something Iaia's
Ariel make up
Pearls Lipstick and Chocolate
Ere K.'s Beauty Shelf
Trilli Vs Skinki
Calendula e Camomilla
Make up, bellezza e non solo
This is me
Maquillicious

Ed, infine, ecco le mie domande per loro:
  1. Qual è il prodotto di make up senza il quale non potresti vivere? 
  2. Qual è il tuo cibo preferito?
  3. Qual è il tuo migliore pregio?
  4. Qual è la tua più grande debolezza?
  5. Quale sarebbe il lavoro dei tuoi sogni?
  6. Se potessi scegliere di vivere in un'altra epoca, quale sarebbe?
  7. Cani o gatti?
  8. Rossetto o lucidalabbra?
  9. Cosa ti ha spinto ad aprire un blog?
  10. C'è qualche aspetto della tua vita che vorresti cambiare?
  11. C'è un posto al mondo che vorresti visitare prima o poi?
Fede


8 commenti:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions! <3 This was so much fun to read :D I think I really need to start reading the Game of Throne books! I have heard too many good things about them!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed answering your question!!

      Elimina
  2. Ti ringrazio anche qui :) appena avrò un attimo di tempo lo farò di sicuro

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie di cuore per il premio!! *___*

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!
    I really enjoyed reading your responces :) x x x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're welcome! It was nice for me to partecipate!

      Elimina