Google+ All that Fascination: Empties - my first time on YouTube

martedì 16 settembre 2014

Empties - my first time on YouTube



Hi guys! I'm very excited about this post because this is my first video ever on YouTube. I have been thinking about opening a YouTube channel for a while and, although I'm very nervous and I don't feel entirely comfortable, I decided to jump into this new adventure and see if and how I can handle it! This video is about the products that I've used up this month, I hope you enjoy it! And please, be kind with me, I'm not used to this kind of things and I'm a bit shy, so forgive me if I'm a bit clumsy! 

Fede


Buongiorno ragazzi! Sono molto emozionata per il post di oggi perché si tratta del primo video della mia vita su YouTube! Era ormai da un po' di tempo che stavo considerando l'idea di aprire un canale YouTube connesso a questo blog e, sebbene la cosa mi renda un po' nervosa e non mi senta del tutto a mio agio a riguardo, ho deciso di buttarmi in questa nuova esperienza e vedere se e come riesco a gestirla. In questo video vi mostro i prodotti che ho finito questo mese, spero vi piaccia. E, per favore, siate gentili, non sono abituata a questo genere di cose e sono un po' intimidita, per cui perdonate la mia goffaggine. Un'ultima cosa: ho riflettuto a lungo se fosse il caso di girare i miei video in italiano o in inglese e alla fine ho pensato che l'inglese fosse la scelta migliore per poter interagire con un maggior numero di persone. Spero che i miei followers italiani accettino e comprendano questa mia scelta. Vi lascio al video, buna visione!

Fede

18 commenti:

  1. Well done on your first video :) look forward to seeing more videos.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nice first video sweetie :)
    I'm using the same Bioderma product these days, isn't amazing?

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Well done with doing your first video, much braver than I am x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahahah I'm not brave at all, I feel so embarrassed! Anyway, thanks for the support! :-)

      Elimina
  4. What a great first video, can't wait to see more! Also, parli Inglese molto bene! :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Sophia! I don't speak English as good as I wish, but hopefully I'll improve! ;-)

      Elimina
  5. Well done! You're a natural in front of the camera too x

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great job for your first video! :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    RispondiElimina
  7. Congrats on your first video! I love the sound of the Lush toner :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  8. Great work on your first video! your accent is adorable :)

    RispondiElimina
  9. It didn't look like the first, you are so natural on camera. :) Many more to come! :)

    RispondiElimina